Disciplinary and Grievance
- These can be dealt with informally or formally.
- Acas code of practise will be taken into account by the tribunals in certain cases.
- Tribunal awards may be adjusted by 25% for failure to comply.
- Employers usually just want advice on how to get things right if they have no internal HR department.
- Employees usually want to know their rights or they want assistance with a hearing.
- Employees should note it is sometimes good to get advice before the hearing begins.
We advice employers and employees (including Human Resources Professionals) in this situation and aim to put them on the right track.
95% of our clients were happy with the outcome of their dispute.
Need help, now, complete the contact form below for a free consultation
We will use your email address to communicate information about the firm and our services.