Work place problems cause a great deal of distress and unhappiness. The typical problems are:
- You have been dismissed.
- You want to leave because you are unhappy.
- Want to lodge a grievance.
- Need to attend a disciplinary hearing.
- Been bullied and harassed at your place of work which is no longer friendly.
- Experienced sex discrimination, age discrimination, disability discrimination.
- Been made redundant or about to be made redundant.
- Just blown the whistle on your employer.
- Agreed to sign a settlement or compromise agreement.
- Need to issue a claim against your employer.
- Need to know your employment rights e.g., maternity pay, flexible working.
We will assist you by:
- Advising you of your employment rights and any potential damages.
- Explaining to your employers if they have got the law wrong.
- Helping you with your grievance, disciplinary hearing or appeal.
- Help you with a settlement or refer you to ACAS early conciliation service.
- Issue and run your claim; although this should be as a last resort.
How we have helped employees
- Helped senior executives employed (predominantly) in the city of London to obtain good settlements with agreed work references.
- Resolved workplace disputes regarding bullying and harassment at work.
- Got employees who were sacked re-instated.
- Enabled a group of mothers to retain flexible working rights when their employer (a large and well known organisation) wanted to change them unilaterally.
- Pregnant woman obtained a significant settlement without having to face a hearing.
- Advised on redundancy and whistle-blowing.
- Advised on the grievance, disciplinary and appeal hearings.
- Issued and pursued employment tribunal claims (e.g., unfair dismissal, discrimination) on behalf of clients.
We take care of you through the difficult times as well as get the law right.
95% of our clients were happy with the outcome of their dispute.
Need help, now, complete the contact form below for a free consultation