Information Technology Solicitors in London
For expert legal advice or immediate representation regarding your IT law matter call an IT solicitor today at Andrews & Monroe on 020 3289 0385 ; alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or request a call back.
You may be a director of an IT company, an IT consultant, a web designer or app developer. The law can be complex when setting up a business, taking over a business, re-starting a business after insolvency. We will add value by helping you to avoid pitfalls that may be costly.
Due to the fact that this area of law is wide: please feel free to complete the form below if you wish to explain your problem,
Information Technology Matters
We can help you with:
- Drafting software licenses
- Drafting contracts
- Terms and conditions of business
- Digital Technology
- Website Compliance with current regulations
- Website terms and conditions of use
- Privacy and Cookies Policies
- Data Protection and security
- Notification to ICO and breach
- Protection of your ideas and intellectual property rights
- Dispute resolution and litigation
EXAMPLES OF OUR WORK
- We have advised App developers on issues with Google
- Drafted policy documents such as data protection for on-line use
- Drafted contracts and licenses
- Drafted terms and conditions of business
- We have assisted in the running of an IT company. We are also members of the Society of Computers and the Law, a leading organisation used to keep IT lawyers up-to-date.
95% of our clients were happy with the outcome of their dispute.